When seeking professional moving & storage services in the Cincinnati OH area, you will find that D & D Moving & Storage has the solutions you can trust. Our company is a locally operated and owned company, which have storage units as well, that understands the challenges that our customers are faced with. We know that not every client that entrusts their moving & storage services to our company have the exact same needs, that is why we design tailor made services according to your moving plans. Soon after booking us you will find that our company takes the time to work with you to design a moving or storage solution that is customized to what your expectations may be.

Contact Details

  Person D & D Moving & Storage
  City Cincinnati, OH
  Zip Code 45202
  Address 212 Mc Farland St
  Phone Number (859) 291-5960

Products & Services

Work that we can provide

Work that we can provide

♠ For every move give us a 1% of your trust and we will earn the other 99%

D & D Moving & Storage is able to provide services for all types of moving needs. Our company works with residential and commercial properties to ensure that their needs are met in trustworthy, dependable, and efficient manner you deserve. To ensure that our clients and their property are safe and secure throughout their entire moving experience, we conduct thorough background and security clearance checks on all of our local movers on our staff prior to hiring them.

We always take the initiative to learn about new equipment, moving practices, and procedures within the moving service industry that can make your experience with our company much more beneficial.

Customer Testimonials

Highly Recommended This is a very effective company with great communication. If you have had any moving going on, they are able to help you no matter what. I would highly recommend going to these guys to at least get a quote. I appreciate your good work.

I just wanted to write to say thank you for the excellent service we received from D & D Moving & Storage when we moved home. The guys who came to help us worked really efficiently were very careful with our belongings and did the work with a smile! It made the whole move much more pain and stressfree than we could have hoped for. Top notch work.

Once again we had the pleasure of using Robert and his crew for a move. The price, the experience and the communicating was number #1. I would highly recommend them for any kind of move. Thanks again for a job well done and never having to worry. You all are the best. Best Moving.